Saturday, September 12, 2009

Totally anonymous. Totally cool.

Finally, a place to write about the dredges of being a mountain guide.  I know.  My job is one, which I hear daily, that “I would love to have.”  Really?  Have you thought about that?  Because I really can’t stand it sometimes.  Especially when people like you don’t tip me, even though I literally went the extra mile.

Well, I’m now here to tell you all about it, whether you think “the grass is greener on the otherside of the fence” or not.  And I’m excited about it being anonymous because the last time I tried to write a blog, an investor of the place I was blogging about found me.  And then I couldn’t blog anymore.  I’m determined to not let that happen this time.   No, this time I’m in a different place, different time, different space.  Which is why I became a guide in the first place.  So stay tuned because guiding people on the trail has never been what you thought it was before.

[Via http://pebblesngems.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment