Friday, September 18, 2009

day off

*Happy Day Off to meeeeee*

God I’m bored!! Kinda wish I’d just gone in work!! I really am shite at doing nothing on my own…at least I’ve got a party 2moro And it means I get to wear my ridiculous heeled green shoes – coz I’m inside and don’t need to walk far hehe

Well so far on my day off I’ve cleaned and watched TV. This avo I’m planning to do some baking *although once I’ve baked…I’ll have to sample my goods* YAWN

I’m also gonna have a look for a job too…think I mentioned in my last post about staying where I am for now…yeah that’s just bollocks! It’s a ridiculous place and I need to go. I’ve felt sick for the past 3 weeks on a Friday night – I wake up in the middle of the night and just feel really argh & vommy :S So last night it happened again! It can’t be a coincidence that yesterday was the last day of work this week…

I figure it’s either that the stress & anger of the week builds up and when I finish work it tried to ‘get out’. Or It’s possibly a dread thing for spending yet another weekend alone…I’d rather it be the first coz the 2nd is just plain sad & pathetic!!!

Oooh I’m painting my flat soon very excited!! Only keeping it plain, but it’ll be good to freshen up. No idea how i’ll do the bedroom…I cannot move the bed at all – waaaaay too heavy! I’ll have to recruit a guy to help me

I’m gonna try to be sensible with money this month, but I do want a new tat, shelves, paint & about 3 gig tickets…not sure I should/can do all those. I’m gonna try to make use of my 2nd bank account thou to keep bill & fun money separate. *I’m actually watching spendaholics on tv while writing this hehe * And I need to go back to meal planning – partly for weight loss (still seem to be gaining weight and feel really rather horrid & bloated now sobsob) and partly for money. I feel like I’m constantly spending on food! My fridge is always empty but I do have stuff in the freezer, so I need to figure out ways to use what’s in there! And I need to drag my lazy ass to the gym ffs!

Oh and Happy Birthday to my big Bro Love ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment