Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jobby job?

I had a sweet conversation with my older brother. After being trapped in my bedroom trying to make sure Gizmo and MooMoo the chinchillahs didn’t eat up my wires, I proposed a Wendy’s outing – my treat. So, Kuya and I went out to get all American junk on the dollar menu. We sat at our kitchen bar talking about my stay at medical school with my Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, nuggets and my chocolate Frosty, and Kuya’s Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, nuggets and baked potato. Now we’re back to square one; and we’re in both the same situation with our degrees albeit we are a few years apart.

How to find a job in this crazy economy? I am seriously contemplating on my stock market strategy, but even I don’t approve of my trading skills yet. In the meantime, C.A. and I were discussing work options just to get me by. He has a job lined up for a wedding within the next month, and is pondering on whether they’ll let me shoot just for the experience. If I develop my talent, I can make up to a couple thousand dollars per wedding. And apparentl, that’s the latest biz in photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment