Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Stuff

Hey guys,

This entry isn’t about anything in particular, just stuff.  So first off, my picture I showed you guys in my last entry was based off of last weeks Devalicious girl of the week.  I wanted to trace over it and make it look like the original, except in a more anime style.  Hmm… oh yeah, the second episode of the newest season of Supernatural is on today.  I’m gonna watch it for sure!  My favourite character is Castiel, he is soooo cool.  I used to watch the show alot with my dad because he liked the mysteries, action and comedy in it.  He hardly watches it with me anymore because there’s more drama in it now, so that’s kind of a downer.

Also I start my job tomorrow, it’s at a pizza place and I’ll be working as a dishwasher part time, so that’s okay I guess.  It seems like a good job, so we’ll just have to see.  I guess I’m pretty boring to not get many comments or views lol.  But maybe views and comments aren’t everything.  Well if you think that’s true then keep thinking like that, for me, stats matter.  Maybe it’s so I can feel some sense of accomplishment?  I don’t really know.

So I did this request for someone from DA (DeviantArt) called ~Xxabsol95xx of her Pokemon OC (Original Character) so see what you think.  I’ll post mine and then post the original hopefully when I get permission.

Request By ~Midnitez-REMIX for ~Xxabsol95xx

 

 

Cheers,

-Midnitez

No comments:

Post a Comment