Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Plan

Money

I know I screwed up which is why I considered to ask for help. From my bank. I should mention that this was a hard thing for me to do as I like to get rid of my problems on my own.

I wrote an e-mail. I made an appointment. I had this wonderful conversation with this lovely and friendly lady at my bank (yes – that’s sarcastic). I was treated like a gambler or drug-addict. My current accomodation can’t be increased because she has the feeling we’re (because we’re so close) running in circles.

I hate her. I can understand her. At least I’m trying. But she could have shown more respect that I actually made an appointment by myself and that I’m really wanting to change something. Long story short – the money plan is as following:

  • Don’t spend more than 300 EUR each month for food, gas and luxury
  • Don’t use that credit card any more. Cancel that credit card.
  • Tell that clerk what I really think about her. Show that clerk that I really do want to change within the next 2 months so my accomodation gets increased.
  • Get a new apartment to save money and gas.

Relationship

  • Get my ex back. Forget my ex (He’s an immature jerk and he’s going to get what he deserves and he will realize his mistake – but without me).
  • Find true love (I know. You should never search for the true love but it seems like my true love isn’t able to find me).

Job

  • Find a new job. Get a raise.
  • Don’t get stressed out by everything.

Hobby

  • Start a blog (Wow. Done already)
  • Categorize your interests to see what else you could do.

So this is the launch of my life 2.0. New plans will follow and made plans are realized (hopefully!). And the progress? Ta-Dah. You can find it all here.

[Via http://rearrangemylife.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment