Friday, September 18, 2009

interview

So I went to Novo 1 yesterday for my second interview to work for a campaign doing Blue Cross Blue Shield and I got the job. There was a group of 7 or 8 of us being interviewed for the job. We were there for about 2 hours in a group interview setting and also did a mock phone interview. Honestly, I have a good feel about the job. It’s like one of the highest paying campaigns they have going so I am very excited about this. Basically we will be doing pre-enrollment for Blue Cross Blue Shield for those who have Medicare and want to get more coverage. Training starts Oct 5th 9am – 5:30 and last about two to three weeks, so thats not bad. After training, I am kind of rooting for a later shift, with me being pregnant and all, I can then go to my appointments in the morning. I’m eager to see how everything will turn out. Thank you, Jesus, for this opportunity. I plan on going to school after I have the baby so that I can take courses to get trained as a pharmacy tech. We’ll see what the future holds. God doesn’t make mistakes, so I will continue to take this one day at a time

XOXO,

HoneyCocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment