Friday, February 5, 2010

Undergoing a Serious Change

I was looking at some of my older posts and I have changed.  I’m more positive and I feel like I’m finally starting to build a life that’s worth living.  Now all I have to do is meet my match and find a job.  Those are going to be hard to get, but I won’t get discouraged.  Changing for the good is hard work though.  It’s not going to be easy.  I can make this change though.  I know I can.

Why is change so important to me?  Well, I want to be a happier person.  I’m tired of putting myself down all of the time.  I feel powerless at times.  What good is change when people won’t accept you anyway?  It’s those kinds of thoughts that I have to ignore.  I don’t want to relapse and end up in a situation that I’d regret later.  Is that why I’m serious about change?

[Via http://jmh83.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment