Friday, February 12, 2010

Good Things DO Happen.

It just takes time.

I was going through a pretty tough time after school was over… trying to find a job during a recession is not the easiest. And when people are constantly telling you that you aren’t trying hard enough or doing it the ‘right way‘, when you’ve just handed out numerous amount of resumes and have done loads of call backs… all you get is ‘Thanks for coming by, but we’re not hiring at the moment’. It can be stressful and feel very defeating… and then those lucky people with jobs start complaining about their work, I ask them if they want to trade places with me and suddenly they keep quiet.

Here I am, five months later, I have the greatest job I could ask for, with the greatest co-workers there could be, and the best manager I could ever imagine. I could really see myself there in years time. All this waiting for what I want, and not just taking any job, or what others say I should take, and here I am at the work place that I really wanted.

Good things DO happen. It just takes time, hard work and patience.

[Via http://moderndream.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment