Monday, February 1, 2010

career.

I don’t know what I’m doing.  I don’t know if I have really gotten into the right type of career that could ever be all that satisfying to me.  I do nothing with music and working for the man is really bringing me down.  2010, I am going to figure out what I am doing, for who and where…and get it done.  I have a friend or two who is doing exactly what they want, and are excited almost everyday they wake up to do it.  Everyone has their more frustrating days, but they went for what they wanted and are doing what they are passionate about.  I long to be one of them.  Its not to say they haven’t worked hard to get where they are…but its not hard work when you love what you do.

I have to look hard at my life and talents and figure out what my calling is, while still making a paycheck.  It’s not this.  It’s not here.  Or maybe it’s me.

[Via http://audacityoftrust.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment