Friday, December 11, 2009

Guilty As Charged

Well I’ll just put it right out there I’m faced with a few charges:

Negligence.   Drunk and Disorderly. Stalking.

I’m accused of  neglecting this blog.  In my defence, I initally had lack of internet, progressing to just a general dark period. 

I arrived home Thursday.  I got written Friday and Saturday, which is where my second charge arrised.  There were appetisers and bottles of wine a piece, unexpected high school teacher reunions, dancing (on stage), tittie bars, the standard kebab trip – there were crazy times.    There was an incident however, which caused some concern.  On Saturday night, I encountered The Boy in a pub.  I looked at him, he looked at me, he looked down, and he walked off.  I proceeded to message and call him a lot, getting no/rude responses.   I cried all the way home.   I guess all that reflection on the Old Times wasn’t as harmless as I thought it was – I remebered him that way.  I assumed he had missed me – would be happy to see me.  That was pretty foolish (I still partly believe it… or at least I want to).  Now I’m feeling a bit heartbroken … how is this happening over again?   Quite the terrible ending to an otherwise good weekend.  And a horrible start to the week.

When brings us to the third and final charge.  I’m accusing myself of stalking – though I guess it depends how you look at it.  When myself and The Boy would fight – it was generally accepted that we would call and call and call until the other person agreed to talk.  When we broke up – neither of us gave up.  When I was seeing someone else – we still called.  Now I call. I message.  I email.  Just casual and catch up.  And I get nothing.  So I fire up some abuse, spill a bit of my soul out – a few sentences.  I go back to casual – silence again.  I go all out -  ‘ i miss you, i’m hurting’ the whole fucking sop story. Nothing. 

And now I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what I’m doing in the first place, chasing this taken and ex Boy. 

… I don’t know. I have nothing more poetic or meaningful to add to it.  I just don’t know.

What really gets me is I don’t know where I stand … and that is something that I loathe.  

I’m operating on the assumption … the possibly very naive and incorrect assumption … that he still has feeling for me, he still wants me.  That is why he can’t talk to me and won’t see me – he’s afraid he will miss me, want me.   And this is exactly why I NEED to see him, so he can realise this.  Or maybe not. Maybe I’m just a crazy obsessed stalker and the feelings are completely one-sided.  I really don’t know.  I’m just trying to put it on the back burner of my mind.

On a cheery note – one christmas present down! 22 to go!

It is wonderful being home.  Catching up with old friends, being at home, being able to relax and eat healthily. 

I went to the gym today and God it was a good workout!  I’m thinking of becoming a gym junkie.  The twice a day plus a run kind.  Keep me busy.  Should also find a job.. it’s hard when I’m relocating again in a week.

I am craving cuddles and sex and romance and just kisses and nice words from a special someone – anyone.  This is dangerous … now is the time to be keeping me guard.  I’m still a fucking wreck.

I’ve got a shitload of Borings:  sitting around at home, computer games,    but Not Borings have been in somewhat short supply:  Red Wine is about the only definate.

[Via http://audacitytheorist.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment