Monday, January 18, 2010

Life...

That job I thought I might get, I didn’t get. He never phoned and neither did I cause I was too damn tired.

The first week of school was exhausting, I had barely any energy left at the end of the day. Yet I’ve been trying my hardest to find a job, I’ve made a budget and I’ve started to sort myself out a bit more.

I have no money to really live off of, which is sad but sometimes that’s life. My biggest worry is that I won’t be able to afford the plain tickets home. I bought a jacket which put me down quite a bit money-wise but it had to be done. I’ve also bought literature for school which couldn’t be avoided. So now I can’t afford to buy anything else, practically, till it’s time to buy the plane tickets.

I’ve started knitting. I just decided to take it up one day and I’m finding it so relaxing. It just takes my mind off of everything else and I can focus completely on something for a while. I love it. I’m not actually doing anything, I’m just knitting for the sake of knitting, but I will make a nice, cosy scarf at some point.

Job-wise I haven’t been doing very well  at all, though today I think I might have gotten somewhere. It’s a cleaning job in proper office buildings. four hours a day during the weekends. I really hope I get it cause I sure need the money.

I haven’t been very active here lately and that’s cause I’m so tired every day, I have a cold now as well which isn’t helping. I’m thinking though that as I get used to being in school I should start feeling more energetic, I think there’s a bit a transition period for me to get used to attending school again.

Please leave a trace of you behind before you leave, I love reading comments:)

[Via http://minaethiel.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment