Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Desperation

These days I’m waiting for my saviors, the Call Center guys, to call me. But they are taking too much time. I should just call them instead of waiting for my CV to be viewed through the job sites. There must be thousands of other super enthusiastic guys applying for the same job. You can find their ‘CVs’ all over the internet: “I need a job bcoz i  want 2 b a self made person..”

I should wake up early tomorrow. By early I mean before 12 p.m. When I wake up late, I’m effectively brainless. I feel far too guilty, for waking up that late, to be able to consider anything else.

I had an entrepreneurial  idea. But I just can’t face the risk of failure at this time. I considered selling the idea. But I can’t face appearing an idiot either. Not now, when I already look absurd enough. I just want the saviors to well and truly save my ass for now.

[Via http://brespace.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment