Monday, January 25, 2010

Job concerns

I believ that one way to get better is to get a job. Hopefully I can get a paid job. I want to be able to walk into that interview room, present myself a best I cam, Hid e any atistic tendancies that I have, and come out smelling like roses. I want to be able to pull the wool over the eyes of whoever is interviewing me. I want a goof=d challenging job that neith overwhelms me or underwhelms me. I would love to work in a library. I’m kind of tire with working for the school for autistic kids. It’s just not for me. I want to work in forensics. That would be an awsome job, I would love to to research for nonverbal communication and become an expert in lie detection. I want to work very hard for that goal.

[Via http://secretsue12321.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment