Friday, March 19, 2010

Work-Study.. No home life.

I don’t understand how people balance their lives. We’re expected to work, for money for the future. We’re expected to study so that we can work in better jobs in the future, so that we can lives without having to beg for money on the streets. Some people can do this easily – they’re care-free.

Others, like me, can not deal with stress what-so-ever.

I can hardly juggle work and studying part-time, especially with all my doctor/psychologist/psychiatrist/orthodontist appointments. It just makes me feel like I’m being pushed off the edge.

How do people work, study and balance home life whilst being happy?

If anyone knows, please let me know, I can’t live like this much longer.

[Via http://herroarex.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment