Friday, March 5, 2010

Seein' what sticks

I’m a big Stephen Colbert fan and on the Colbert Report he often will announce a new “series” such as “Better Know a District” or “Tip of the Hat, Wag of My Finger” or “See You in Health.”  Some work, some don’t, some disappear and some come back from time to time.  What I like is the fearless approach to trying anything to see what works.

With that in mind, I’m announcing the start of my multi-week series:  “Seein’ What Sticks.”  I’m going to throw things on the wall on Fridays to see what sticks, because it’s my blog and I can.

For this week’s SWS:  I came across this article by Tom Brokaw on MSNBC yesterday — http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35675368/ns/business-cnbc_tv/.  What do you think?  How does its message compare/contrast with last week’s Lemonade?

Also, check out my new LinkedIn link in the right sidebar.  If anyone knows how I can put the logo to click on, please let me know.  I promise to publicly thank you somewhat sincerely.

[Via http://davelooksforwork.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment