Monday, March 15, 2010

It wasn't too taxing

Went to see the accountant today. Since I have no income to speak of that may seem like a ridiculous thing to do. But the tiny sum money I do earn needs to be protected. AND each year I seem to have something strange happen that I don’t know how to handle. I started seeing these accounting people about 16 years ago when I still had a job.My Father died and taxes became more complicated. Anyway, I took all my info and found that once again I don’t owe any money since I don’t make any money.

The nice thing about speaking with an accountant each year is that I can ask questions that help me plan things better. This year I learned quite a bit. And also I now know, for sure, no doubt, no question, that I NEED a job.

Or I need to win the lottery.

Or both.

(Didn’t post here yesterday…spent time prepping the tax info. And grumbling. )

[Via http://robpixaday.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment