Friday, March 12, 2010

Post Spring Break Blogging

Edit: I have no idea what’s up with all the broken images. Don’t ask. I cleaned up my computer so maybe that has something to do with it.

Hey internet. How are you? I’m good now that SNOWPOCALYPSE 2010 has passed.

Thank goodness for 4-Wheel Drive!

School is going ok. It’s been awhile since I took a gen-ed so I forgot that you should actually study for them. I think I’ll be ok. My Senior Psychology class (Physiological Psychology) is killer. It’s kind of interesting in an “I needed to fulfill a requirement and this is the only class that fit my schedule” kind of way. My research team’s experiment is looking at the effects of music on spatial reasoning tasks (read: How well can you do a maze while listening to music?). One of my group mates is a slacker, and I was concerned that we would have a repeat of last semester, but my third group mate is really awesome, so I’m not that worried.

Color Guard is going ok. The expected hostility is there and I’m in the back a lot…BUT….I have a sweet solo! It’s on sabre and it’s a pretty decent length. I will post a video when I get one.  Sorority life is…odd. It was great but then we had a medical emergency and now it’s kind of falling apart and sad. Target is going great. Im working on getting trained at Guest Services (where you can play with TAPE!) and am a pretty good cashier. Yesterday a guess asked me if I could figure out his change if he gave me an additional $0.14, which ticked me off (fyi $0.86 + $0.14 = $1). Just because I work at Target doesn’t mean that I’m stupid, ok?

My roommate is really starting to tick me off (nothing new there). He’s just so dang LOUD! He’s loud when he leaves in the morning, he’s loud when he comes home, he turns his TV/Computer/Music on loud, he SNORES loudly. He contributes nothing to the household and even refuses to unload any dishes from the dishwasher that he doesn’t own (read: silverware). It’s very frustrating. But, I’m moving out June 1 (even if I don’t find someone to take over my lease). I’ve finally found a job that will pay me ok!

[Via http://whatitsabout.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment