Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New to wordpress

Wow I am just learning so much about blogging and writting for different online papers. I guess time will tell if it goes anywhere, but for now Im having a blast. I am such a busy person since I quit my job. How ironic is that? I have been trying to get a catalog business off the ground for quite some time now, but it just isnt moving very much. Well when I lost my cool, and just couldnt stay at that crazy place called Wal-Mart another minute. I had to figure out something. I decided to go back to old faithful. I am now selling avon again and doing very well at it I must say. I have increased these two weeks in sales. Very proud of myself. And of course I do trade shows and flea markets too. I also make my own jewelry which I will post on here from time to time. Like I said since I quit my real job I have gotten really really busy. Hope you have enjoyed my rambling, I will try to have more organized thoughts next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment