Friday, October 23, 2009

My life!

Today I went to work thinking that I was going to get a promotion, but when I got there  i found out that I didn’t pass a test, it just dealt with all the streets in the Chicagoland area Main streets, side streets, multiblock orientated street configuration,i don’t have that stuff on my mind all the time,i’m thinking a little too big for those guys right now! I like to teach, so this is what I’m trying to get done, I talked to a couple people about  starting a class at work dealing with radio transmissions, i’m not sure if the company staff is interested in someone who is fairly new at the company teaching employees how to use proper radio etiquette. So for right now I will bide my time until I can put myself in a position where I can start my own transportation business, this is what I want to do but that will probably be in a best case scenario. If you have the company are so ignorant it’s mind-boggling but this is what happens when you get a lot of black people together hadn’t learned anything for most of their natural lifes and when someone comes in and who’s smart they tend to get a little jealous envious and they take it as a negative instead of looking at it as a positive, when they see brothas like myself, and I take exception to that because I’m here to help I’m not here to hinder anyone or stop anyone from doing anything, I just want to see us make it as a people but I know that would not happen because of the way we think ,we never stick together, were always trying to bring each other down, and it’s a big effort just to even get along being around my own people and that’s just crazy, I just don’t understand. Right now my passion is building, analyzing, fixing computers, and this is what I’d really love to do. I want to make sure that every low income household is able to afford a small system. I’m not saying really big and expensive but small, affordable, cheap,first time computer users can start off slow with one of my systems and when they become accustomed to the system i provide, they can go a buy that big exspensive one they think they might be ready for, this is how I come in and help.if i can get donations from people who might not want an old computer, they donate to me I fix it and make it possible for people who would normally be able to afford an expensive system to be able to afford one!    I know this will be a major effort on my part because it’s a no-win situation even though I’m selling computers for $150 people still don’t want to do the right thing, you can buy a computer system that costs $150 anyway, Tower monitor keyboard and every thing that goes along with it for that amount of money nowhere. So I keep on telling people about my website and giving people my car telling them that I build the fix computers, I get a lot of people talk about yeah they want to get one but for the most part they don’t, they just do a lot of talking. My website is www.Chekdisout.vpweb.com. Today I was just venting a little bit and I hope you guys tune in every week to read my blog and see what’s going on with my life and the things that I’m tring to accomplish . Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment