Friday, October 30, 2009

"You are an attractive, intelligent, confident businesswoman."

Tomorrow/ in less than nine hours, I’ll be starting my new job. At a place I kind of never imagined myself. I mean, it was a possibility, but it just seemed so lofty. So as usual, I’m finding myself somewhere unexpected.

Let’s just hope this isn’t me in the morning…



To back up a bit before wrapping up, I had to take it one step further in regards to my weekend’s worth of life lessons learned again and again. The big one: people only disappoint you when you set up expectations. And if anyone knows anything about expectations, it’s this guy.

With that, I should hopefully hit the bed soon and very soon, hopefully putting to rest any other expectations about this next chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment